PFL Engineering Services Limited seeks fifty (50) qualified riggers to work offshore twenty eight (28) days back to back (B2B).
Candidates applying for the Rigger (offshore) position are required to provide the listed Training’s/documents below alongside their curriculum vitae;
- 1. Passport Data Page
- 2. Yellow Fever Certificate
- 3. Medical Fitness Certificate (1 year validity)
- 4. OPITO Bosiet
- 5. IADC Qualified Rigger Certificate
- 6. Offshore Safety Permit
BLASTER AND PAINTER (with offshore experience)
SCOPE OF WORK
- - Preparation of parts and assembly for blasting & painting operations.
- - Maintaining defined production standards, schedules and quality requirements.
- - To work with Blast, Paint systems and various tools for the completion of product to engineering specifications.
- - Work on special projects as required.
- - Support the Quality Assurance/Quality Control department with respect to evaluation of painted products
- - Stage parts and welded assemblies for blasting, painting and assembly processes.
- - Operating other production equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete product to engineering specifications and quality requirements.
- - Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for blasting and painting processes.
- - Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements.
- - Review of finished assemblies, parts and product to quality requirements.
- - Report production issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- - Participate in and attend cross functional meetings as required.
- - Perform other duties as requested by the department manager.
- - Minimum of 5 years experience in relative fields.
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in an industrial production blasting and painting environment.
- - Familiarity with the use of tools, fixtures and equipment for production aids.
The Pilot is to be responsible for the overall management of the aviation policies including, but not limited to, the definition and management of pilot training and assessment and ensuring that PFL comply with all relevant aviation safety directives. He is required to liaise with regulatory authorities in order to ensure that PFL remain fully authorised to operate within the regulatory framework. He is to act as the day-to-day ‘Supervisor of Flying’ and is to be experienced with and wherever practical, current on all aircraft types. The Pilot is to act as the SME for Occurrence, Incident and Accident reporting and to act as the company Flight Safety Official. He is to actively promote an ‘Honest and Just’ open reporting system.
Operate Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) within project profiles. Assists with planning, project briefings for inspection services, rig flare inspection, under deck inspection while confirming to airspace requirements. Execute projects and assists with the delivery of full motion video and payload data. Provide detailed reports/logs. Equipment troubleshooting and maintenance, documents maintenance actions, assists with inventory of RPAS spares/components and reports cycle counts. Assist with demonstration flights and training.REQUIREMENTS
- - Has substantial and thorough understanding of the job.
- - Expert problem solving skill s within limited scope and complex operations while following established practices and procedures.
- - Requires little to no man management.
- - Performs routine or standardized work, choosing from a variety of well-established options.
- - Interacts primarily with organization personnel to obtain or provide information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- - Adequate knowledge of the work environment and equipment required for both onshore and offshore tasks
- - Ability to comprehend project requirements and the technical and commercial aspects of the fielded products or services needed to support and/or service Customer requirements. Applies necessary knowledge to define the communication system, the involved Customer liaison activities, and technical support and service needs.
- - Knowledge of flight vehicle performance characteristics and systems architecture.
- - Ability to understand and apply inventory control and management techniques.
- - Knowledge of operations, environments, and maintenance support concepts.
- - Knowledge of customer, regulatory agency, industry, and company policies, practices, and procedures as they apply to technical documentation, support equipment, part interchangeability, data reliability analysis and data extraction, service related problem resolution and warranty settlement processes, etc. in support of projects and programs.
- - Knowledge of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) flight operations procedures.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com or fill the form below.