Job Description – Base Manager
- - Minimum of 5 years experience in running an Operational Maintenance Base
- - Overseeing Contracts and have at least 10 years site experience
- - Able to manage contact administration.
- - Be fully up to date on procedures for procurement and supply chain management
- - Must have a knowledge in Logistics and HSE
- - Must have a strong maintenance background with a versatile portfolio.
- - Good knowledge in Blasting, Painting, Scaffolding, Inspection, Fabrication, Valve overhauls, Pump overhauls, Instrumentation.
- - Degree in Engineering
Valve Maintenance Manager
Job Description – Valve Maintenance Manager
Minimum 5 – 8 years experience in Valves maintenance and repair Services, Valve Specialist and other related products/services..
- 1. Engineering Qualification preferably
- 2. Ability to work with people at various levels
- 3. Computer literacy with Microsoft Office package
- 4. Quality and productivity focused
- 5. Experience working lapping machine lathes
- - Technical knowledge’s, sales and managerial scopes.
- - Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labor allocation for day to day operations.
- - Ensure supplies are ordered for each job.
- - Assist with quoting, project management, materials purchasing and quality checks.
- - Regularly report progress on each job.
- - Act as a technical adviser on key projects.
- - Work with the Operations to respond to client’s requests for updates on the status of their jobs.
- - Identify client’s needs and explain technical descriptions of products and the way they may be used.
- - Receive and review feedback from clients and follow up to ensure client satisfaction.
- - Investigate client complaints and concerns arising from products and suggest appropriate solutions.
- - Promote a Health and Safety culture within the business.
- - Look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities.
- - Responsible for maintenance (including repairing, replacing and restocking) of Workshop tools, fixings, materials, and other consumables.
- - Ensure housekeeping is done & with required quality.
- - Work on developing the workshop Facilities (such as storage, materials, tools etc.), Products & Services.
The Pilot is to be responsible for the overall management of the aviation policies including, but not limited to, the definition and management of pilot training and assessment and ensuring that PFL comply with all relevant aviation safety directives. He is required to liaise with regulatory authorities in order to ensure that PFL remain fully authorised to operate within the regulatory framework. He is to act as the day-to-day ‘Supervisor of Flying’ and is to be experienced with and wherever practical, current on all aircraft types. The Pilot is to act as the SME for Occurrence, Incident and Accident reporting and to act as the company Flight Safety Official. He is to actively promote an ‘Honest and Just’ open reporting system.
Operate Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) within project profiles. Assists with planning, project briefings for inspection services, rig flare inspection, under deck inspection while confirming to airspace requirements. Execute projects and assists with the delivery of full motion video and payload data. Provide detailed reports/logs. Equipment troubleshooting and maintenance, documents maintenance actions, assists with inventory of RPAS spares/components and reports cycle counts. Assist with demonstration flights and training.REQUIREMENTS
- - Has substantial and thorough understanding of the job.
- - Expert problem solving skill s within limited scope and complex operations while following established practices and procedures.
- - Requires little to no man management.
- - Performs routine or standardized work, choosing from a variety of well-established options.
- - Interacts primarily with organization personnel to obtain or provide information requiring some explanation or interpretation.
- - Adequate knowledge of the work environment and equipment required for both onshore and offshore tasks
- - Ability to comprehend project requirements and the technical and commercial aspects of the fielded products or services needed to support and/or service Customer requirements. Applies necessary knowledge to define the communication system, the involved Customer liaison activities, and technical support and service needs.
- - Knowledge of flight vehicle performance characteristics and systems architecture.
- - Ability to understand and apply inventory control and management techniques.
- - Knowledge of operations, environments, and maintenance support concepts.
- - Knowledge of customer, regulatory agency, industry, and company policies, practices, and procedures as they apply to technical documentation, support equipment, part interchangeability, data reliability analysis and data extraction, service related problem resolution and warranty settlement processes, etc. in support of projects and programs.
- - Knowledge of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) flight operations procedures.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.