Who should attend?
This course targets junior scaffolders. Trainee scaffolders who have completed a Scaffold basic 1 training course with at least 6 months on site experience.
Successful delegates will receive completion certificates and cards
Course Duration: 10 Days – Course on Request
Download Scaffold Basic 2 Course Overview
- Statutory Regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Assessment of skills and experience of Basic Part 1 jobs.
- Interpretation of Drawings.
- SG4:10 (1/2 Day) Truss Out Scaffolds.
- Scaffolds using Prefabricated Beams.
- Protective fans.
- Pavement Gantry.
- Loading Bay (Tube/Fitting System).
- Roof Saddle/Stack.
- Splay/Radial Scaffold.
- Alterations to Scaffolds.
- Product Familiarization in System Scaffold.